- To prepare the Afghan population for the withdrawal of the international troops that will take place by 2014.
- To help Afghans find inner peace, which will directly inform the emergence of outer peace throughout the country.
- To educate the self-leading members of the community on how to effectively and sustainably facilitate inner peace in others.
- To help Afghans attain greater health of their minds and bodies.
- To foster reintegration of depraved and damaged individuals into the community.
- To set in motion an educational model that will be sustainable over many years.
The Sola Yoga Project in Afghanistan